I recently received a Walabot Pro as part of my participation in the Walabot - Power to the Makers contest here on Hackster. The kit I received didn't come with the plastic housing for the PCB that some of the other Walabot kits include, leaving the sensitive electronics out in the open. I decided to remedy this by creating a housing out of cardboard to protect the board while I evaluate it's abilities prior to writing my own software. What follows is a small photo gallery that should give a small glimpse into how I built mine, should anyone wish to build one of their own.
The end result doesn't look particularly pretty, but it is definitely sturdy enough to be thrown into my bag without any worries. I'll probably build a higher-quality housing using layers similar to a stand I made in the past, but for now it'll do. Time to get programming!